CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
OVERALL DUTIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Strategy formulation and Implementation
- Leadership and Management of Department.
- Corporate Governance.
- Relationship Management.
- Management of Resources and Organisational Development
Fire, Ambulance & Security
- Provide and increase ambulance
- Maintain the fire brigade and fire fighting services at current levels.
- To provide efficient emergency services
- Enforcement of the Municipal by-laws
- Provide and increase primary health coverage.
- To introduce mobile primary health care clinic facilities in remote areas like Charara on monthly basis
Provide guidelines on the day to day running of the organisation. Try by all means to avoid corruption. Advise the organisations and correct the systems especially where there are loopholes.
- Ensure that Council and Committee meetings are held in terms of the Urban Councils Act.
- Provide Customer care services and provide effective Human Resources Management.
Major Services offered – Emergency Services
Fire fighting and ambulance services.
Refuse collection in all areas of Kariba and to make sure that the Town is clean.
Provide health services to all residents.